- Sign up here to become a Young Living Essential Oils Distributor!
- Share Young Living with others. The Heart-Centered Sharing script written by Crown Diamond Vicki Opfer is one excellent way to share Young Living. Access this script at: http://herbaleducator.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Heart-Centered-Sharing-2013.pdf AND… This simple method will help you to start sharing the Young Living Lifestyle.
- Set up a website or a Facebook page or blog to start your business and show others how easy it is to duplicate. Yldist.com offers a great option. To see an example, you can visit my website at yldist.com/donnaevans
- Order business cards. One source is: http://crowndiamondtools.soundconcepts.com/index.php/customprint/business-cards.html Another source is http://www.abundanthealth4u.com/Sample_Cards_s/32.htm
- View this wonderful demonstration of YL’s basic Compensation Plan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJOA5lGZ-wE&feature=player_detailpage
- Call me for questions, support, encouragement, and direction! Donna Evans 571-313-1650. Let’s get started!
Additional Resources to Help You
discoverlsp.com offers educational pamphlets and essential oil accessories, such as cool containers, diffusers, etc… lots of support for your essential oils business.
crowndiamondtools.com offers an amazing selection of supportive brochures to help you share your Young Living business with others. One of my own personal brochures and CDs is sold here: Healing Oils of Arabia by Donna Evans. Check it out!
Supporting Your Downline
When you sponsor someone into your business, that is another way of saying that you help them to open an account with Young Living. Whether a person opens a wholesale or retail account, it is important to communicate with your new YL business team. This is your business!
You may invite them to be members of the following FB groups to receive informed support: Essential Oils Classes with Donna Evans https://www.facebook.com/groups/622447637902812/
Young Living Support Team – Donna Evans
After a person signs up with Young Living, call them about 7-10 days later to coincide with when they would receive their first order in the mail. Follow up by asking how they like it and see if you can answer any questions.
Make an appointment to share the basics of how to apply the oils safely and also to be sure that they know how to access their YL virtual office on the YL website (youngliving.com).
Clearly explain the Essential Rewards Program.
Help interested new customers/distributors to share their excitement with a small group of friends/acquaintances and build a small business to pay for their monthly Essential Rewards Program. That is an important goal – to help others get their oils “for free.”
Encourage your YL team to consider attending an annual YL convention.
Stay in regular contact with your YL team to communicate various ways to support your Young Living business.
- Call me for questions, support, encouragement, and direction! Donna Evans 571-313-1650.